Founded in 2010, For Entrepreneurs Only established itself as a Community Interest Company that wanted to help boost the local economy by getting likeminded entrepreneurs to work together and share how they became successful. FEO is all about Entrepreneurs helping Entrepreneurs to start, adapt and grow businesses.
FEO is now made up of 200 members, all business owners who collectively turnover £3.5bn annually and employ over 23,000 people in the Humber region. They represent the private sector and have a real passion for making aspirational business leaders as good as they can be.
All FEO programmes and events involve the members who volunteer their time to support business start-ups, encourage entrepreneurship in schools and colleges and provide peer to peer help to grow and support each other’s businesses.
“FEO is all about being inspired by like minded people whilst being able to inspire others”
The Opportunity: Administration and Events Co-ordinator
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Benefits: 20 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas break
If you want to enjoy playing an important role in the successful day to day running of such an exciting organisation, where you will interact with some of the most exciting businesses and their owners in Hull and East Yorkshire, then hit the apply button below.
Reporting to The CEO responsibilities will include;
- Assisting the CEO and the Board to ensure that FEO’s strategic objectives are met
- Administration and organisation of the FEO office, programmes, conferences and events
- Developing excellent working relationships with FEO volunteer members, the FEO Board and various stakeholders
- Co-ordination and support of FEO activity groups, ensuring quality programmes with maximum impact
- Day to day administration of FEO and management of annual member subscriptions
- In partnership with FEO stakeholders, ensure that FEO’s digital communication is appropriate, regular and informative
- Record member/beneficiary activity ensuring records are kept up to date
- Organising and hosting online webinars and meetings
- Managing time effectively and smartly is a key requirement of the role
To be successful as Administrator & Events Co-ordinator, you must have
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Previous stakeholder engagement with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels
- Confident and self-motivated with the ability to work under your own initiative
- Be a multi-tasker with a good eye for detail
- Knowledge and experience of digital communication tools such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Experience of working with volunteers and previous private sector knowledge would be a distinct advantage
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Sam Horton on 01482 628808.
All direct or third party application will be sent to and managed by Emmerson Kitney.
The regions most respected business people lead FEO
Some of the region’s most respected Entrepreneurs lead FEO