A CAD Operator is required for a specialist supplier of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and systems.
The company is renowned for innovative solutions; designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining systems for offshore and onshore clients worldwide.
As the CAD Operator you will work as part of a multi-disciplined engineering team providing detail design drawings using CAD packages in AutoCAD and Solidworks. The CAD operator is responsible for the completion of their allocated tasks within the project team on time, to other project team members requirements, to specification and within budget.
You will ensure that all new design solutions and updates are simple in their design, robust in their function and practical in their assembly, use and application.
As the CAD Operator, you will report to the Engineering Manager.
Your main duties will include;
• Develop design work from conceptual to detail utilising CAD packages utilising AutoCAD, Solidworks and other relevant software as required.
• Experience of sheet metal, mild and galvanised steel working at 3mm tolerances.
• Optimise design with a view to reduce procurement costs, production time and documentation costs.
• Produce 2D & 3D drawings to optimise the manufacturing process and minimise costs
• Check colleagues work before issuing for official review
• Assist in preparation of documentation/ drawings for project tender
• Produce project and production documentation
• Maintain CAD libraries, hard copy drawing files and records
• Assist sales with the preparation of CAD drawings for tenders
This represents a fantastic opportunity within a market leading business. If you are interested, please send your details to email@example.com or contact Leon Sewell on 01482 628808.
Whilst we aim to respond to all applicants, if you have not received any correspondence within 14 days of your application for this vacancy you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please note; All third party or direct agency applications will be passed to Emmerson Kitney as the exclusive partner working on this post.
Emmerson Kitney is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Policy is available upon request.
Emmerson Kitney is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
Engineering Talent Manager