A qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) Finance Business Partner from an industry of practice background is required to join a leading information technology, data and communication business.
As part of a small finance team you will partner with specific areas of the business to provide support, advice and analysis to senior management and stakeholders in order to improve business performance. The role as Finance Business Partner will involve the following;
· Delivering accurate monthly forecast and annual budget information
· Management Information responsibility for specific allocated departments
· Producing variance analysis
· Assisting in the production of Group Strategies, producing and presenting KPI’s to all levels of stakeholders
· Provide commercial insights, analysis and recommendations in relation to performance assessment and improvement, financial sustainability, and investment cases
· Supporting operational managers with projects, a minimum of 3 days a month to be working away from the finance team and sitting with the operational managers
· Promote and lead a culture that develops expert insight skills, encourages innovation and the identification of operational and process improvements
· Supporting the Senior Finance Business Partners with yearend accounts and audit
· Assisting the Senior Finance Business Partners with any new acquisition
· Occasional travel to the London offices
This is a varied and challenging role within a vibrant and dynamic finance team with a great culture of helping and supporting each other.
To be successful as Finance Business Partner you will be a qualified CIMA, ACA, ACCA finance professional with experience of management accounting, statutory reporting, budgeting and data analysis. You must also be comfortable working closely with and supporting non-financial stakeholders and departmental management with their KPI’s covering budgets, costings, forecasts and general financial business performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a unique business with modern office environment for someone within practice wanting a step into industry or alternative an industry qualified professional seeking a new exciting challenge.
For more information or to apply contact Becki Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01482 975960.
Emmerson Kitney is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Policy is available upon request.
Emmerson Kitney is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.