- Account Managers
- Brand Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Product Managers
- Sales & Marketing Directors
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Sales and Marketing Analysts
- Sales and Marketing Executives
- Telemarketing Executives
JOB TITLE: Online Marketing Manager
SALARY: £22,000 – £30,000 per annum
BENEFITS: Generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and excellent progression opportunities
A fantastic local ecommerce business who work on a national level providing well known brands of jewellery as well as bespoke products of their own to consumers are looking to expand their team by bringing in an Online Marketing Manager to take ownership of this side of the business.
This company has ambitious plans to double their turnover, over the next two years and as such this individual will have a real impact in growing the business and as such there is real progression opportunity to be Head of Marketing at some stage.
As the Online Marketing Manager you will be report to the Managing Director and be responsible for:
• Plan and execute all online marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Work with their external agencies on strategizing the companies PPC and SEO plans
• Implement and work with external agencies on Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of our company website
• Track conversion rates and direct improvements to our websites
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all online marketing
To be the successful Online Marketing Manager you will ideally be degree educated in marketing or a relatable degree, experienced in online marketing, be an excellent communicator. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Online Marketing Manager looking for their next role or a graduate who is looking for their first role in marketing.
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Sam Horton on 01482 628808.
Please note all 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Emmerson Kitney.
Emmerson Kitney is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Policy is available upon request.
Emmerson Kitney is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
Sales and Marketing Talent Manager